By Ding-Geng Chen,Jiahua Chen,Xuewen Lu,Grace Yi,Hao Yu
Read or Download Advanced Statistical Methods in Data Science (ICSA Book Series in Statistics) PDF
Best probability & statistics books
Designed for researchers and scholars, Nonlinear instances sequence: conception, tools and purposes with R Examples familiarizes readers with the foundations at the back of nonlinear time sequence models—without overwhelming them with tough mathematical advancements. via targeting easy ideas and thought, the authors supply readers the history required to craft their very own stochastic versions, numerical tools, and software program.
For one- or two-semester easy likelihood classes within the departments of arithmetic, Physics, Engineering, records, Actuarial technological know-how, Operations examine, and computing device technology. chance is gifted in a truly clear way during this textual content: via fascinating and instructive examples and workouts that encourage the idea, definitions, theorems, and technique.
Initially released in 1996, it is a presentation of a few complicated difficulties of discrete arithmetic in an easy and unified shape utilizing an unique, normal combinatorial scheme. The author's objective isn't really consistently to offer the main normal effects, yet relatively to concentration cognizance on ones that illustrate the tools defined.
Researchers usually don't learn nonreplicated experiments statistically simply because they're unexpected with latest statistical tools that could be acceptable. research of Messy info, quantity II info the statistical equipment acceptable for nonreplicated experiments and explores how you can use statistical software program to make the mandatory computations possible.
- Mixed Effects Models for Complex Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- Linear Models in Matrix Form: A Hands-On Approach for the Behavioral Sciences
- Weibull Models (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- Applied Bayesian Statistics: With R and OpenBUGS Examples: 98 (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- Exposure–Response Modeling: Methods and Practical Implementation (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- Contemporary Psychometrics (Multivariate Applications Series)
Extra resources for Advanced Statistical Methods in Data Science (ICSA Book Series in Statistics)
Advanced Statistical Methods in Data Science (ICSA Book Series in Statistics) by Ding-Geng Chen,Jiahua Chen,Xuewen Lu,Grace Yi,Hao Yu