By T. Dartnall
those concerns are explored in 5 interrelated components, each one of that is introducted and defined by means of a number one determine within the box.
- Prologue (Margaret Boden)
- half I: Foundational matters (Terry Dartnall)
- half II: Creativity and Cognition (Graeme S. Halford and Robert Levinson)
- half III: Creativity and Connectionism (Chris Thornton)
- half IV: Creativity and layout (John Gero)
- half V: Human Creativity Enhancement (Ernest Edmonds)
- Epilogue (Douglas Hofstadter)
For researchers in AI, cognitive technological know-how, laptop technology, philosophy, psychology, arithmetic, good judgment, sociology, and structure and layout; and someone attracted to the quickly growing to be box of synthetic intelligence and creativity.
Read Online or Download Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems) PDF
Similar consciousness & thought books
The assumption of the internal is vital to our idea of anyone and but is much from being philosophically understood. This publication deals a accomplished account of Wittgenstein's paintings at the topic and offers a forceful problem to modern perspectives. Written in a non-technical and available sort, it throws new mild either on Wittgenstein's paintings and at the challenge of the internal self.
To symbolize and consider time is without doubt one of the such a lot primary and least understood elements of human cognition and attention. This booklet sheds new mild on primary matters within the examine of the brain via uniting, for the 1st time, mental and philosophical methods facing the relationship among temporal illustration and reminiscence.
The connection among empathy and morality has lengthy been debated. Adam Smith and David Hume famously argued that our tendency to believe with our fellow humans performed a foundational position in morality. And whereas fresh a long time have obvious a resurgence of curiosity within the concept that empathy or sympathy is significant to ethical judgment and motivation, the view is still more and more attacked.
The Mind–Body challenge: A Psychobiological strategy examines the mind-body challenge from a psychobiological standpoint. It intends to teach that the belief of a separate psychological entity isn't just unwarranted by means of the to be had information and the prevailing mental versions, yet collides head-on with the main basic rules of all sleek technological know-how and is hence a stumbling block to growth.
- Michael Ryan’s Writings on Medical Ethics: 105 (Philosophy and Medicine)
- Computing and Philosophy: Selected Papers from IACAP 2014 (Synthese Library)
- Unworking Choreography: The Notion of the Work in Dance (Oxford Studies in Dance Theory)
- Die Dimension des Sozialen: Neue philosophische Zugänge zu Fühlen, Wollen und Handeln (German Edition)
- Elisha Bartlett's Philosophy of Medicine: 83 (Philosophy and Medicine)
- Group Responsibility: A Narrative Account
Additional info for Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems)
Artificial Intelligence and Creativity: An Interdisciplinary Approach: Volume 17 (Studies in Cognitive Systems) by T. Dartnall