By Shijun Liao
Read Online or Download Beyond Perturbation: Introduction to the Homotopy Analysis Method (Modern Mechanics and Mathematics) PDF
Best differential equations books
Extending and generalizing the result of rational equations, Dynamics of 3rd Order Rational distinction Equations with Open difficulties and Conjectures makes a speciality of the boundedness nature of suggestions, the worldwide balance of equilibrium issues, the periodic personality of options, and the convergence to periodic ideas, together with their periodic trichotomies.
This examine monograph offers with a modeling conception of the method of Navier-Stokes-Fourier equations for a Newtonian fluid governing a compressible viscous and warmth accomplishing flows. the most aim is threefold. First , to 'deconstruct' this Navier-Stokes-Fourier process so that it will unify the puzzle of a number of the partial simplified approximate versions utilized in Newtonian Classical Fluid Dynamics and this, first aspect, have evidently a difficult procedure and an important pedagogic effect at the college schooling.
The ebook discusses non-stop and discrete platforms in systematic and sequential ways for all facets of nonlinear dynamics. the original characteristic of the e-book is its mathematical theories on move bifurcations, oscillatory options, symmetry research of nonlinear structures and chaos thought. The logically established content material and sequential orientation supply readers with a world assessment of the subject.
This ebook offers an advent to the topological class of soft structurally sturdy diffeomorphisms on closed orientable 2- and 3-manifolds. The topological type is likely one of the major difficulties of the idea of dynamical structures and the implications provided during this booklet are more often than not for dynamical structures gratifying Smale's Axiom A.
- Measures, Integrals and Martingales
- Analytical Methods in Rotor Dynamics: Second Edition (Mechanisms and Machine Science)
- Operator Methods in Mathematical Physics: Conference on Operator Theory, Analysis and Mathematical Physics (OTAMP) 2010, Bedlewo, Poland (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Large Time Asymptotics for Solutions of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Quantization, PDEs, and Geometry: The Interplay of Analysis and Mathematical Physics (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
Additional resources for Beyond Perturbation: Introduction to the Homotopy Analysis Method (Modern Mechanics and Mathematics)
Beyond Perturbation: Introduction to the Homotopy Analysis Method (Modern Mechanics and Mathematics) by Shijun Liao