By Linda P. Case,Leighann Daristotle,Michael G. Hayek,Melody Foess Raasch
How good are you able to solution puppy vendors' questions about right nutrition and feeding? Canine and pussycat nutrients, third Edition describes the function of meals and its results upon well-being and health and the nutritional administration of assorted issues of canine and cats. through the use of the book's state of the art study and medical nutrients details, you could make techniques of acceptable dog food and correct feeding instructions. puppy food specialists Linda P. Case, MS, Leighann Daristotle, DVM, PhD, Michael G. Hayek, PhD, and Melody Foess Raasch, DVM, supply whole, head-to-tail insurance and a extensive scope of information, so that you may help puppy and cat vendors make sound foodstuff and feeding offerings to advertise their pets' health to delay their lives.
- Tables and boxes offer quickly connection with crucial scientific information.
- Key points summarize crucial details at a glance.
- A useful dietary Myths and Feeding Practices chapter dispels and corrects universal nutrients myths.
- New medical information covers a variety of rising foodstuff subject matters together with the position of the omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid households in puppy healthiness and ailment administration.
- Coverage of dog food safeguard and dog food ingredients contains either commercially and home-prepared meals and gives solutions to puppy proprietors’ questions about those issues.
- Completely up-to-date content material reflects the newest findings in medical nutrients examine.
- Information relating to practical elements and nutritional supplementation offers a scientifically dependent purpose for recommending or advising opposed to supplements.
- Guidelines for figuring out dog food formulations and wellbeing and fitness claims differentiate among "market-speak" and genuine scientific advantages for sufferers, with perform suggestion for comparing and choosing acceptable meals.
Read Online or Download Canine and Feline Nutrition - E-Book: A Resource for Companion Animal Professionals PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
A finished assessment of healing Farriery for the equine practitioner! issues contain: the significance of healing farriery in equine perform, the biomechanics of the equine foot because it relates to farriery, equine imaging: the framework for employing healing farriery, the fundamentals of farriery as a prelude to healing farriery, healing farriery: A veterinarian's standpoint, healing farriery: a farrier's potential, farriery for the hoof with a low or less than run heel, farriery for the hoof with sheared heels, ailment of the hoof pill: infections, white line affliction, keratomas and canker, healing farriery for the younger horse, farriery for the hoof with a excessive heel or membership foot, glue-on know-how as a method to enforce healing farriery, figuring out the mechanisms that results in hoof pill distortions as a foundation for rational administration, farriery for hoof wall defects: zone cracks and toe cracks, treating laminitis: past the mechanics of trimming and shoeing, and extra!
Electrocardiography of Laboratory Animals is the single ebook masking electrocardiography of laboratory animals, together with canine, mini-pigs, and cynomologus monkeys. As extra nations institute necessities for the care of laboratory animals in study, this ebook bargains an efficient regular on acting and interpreting ECGs.
Endoscopy for the Veterinary Technician is a entire source for the right kind care and dealing with of endoscopes and accompanying instrumentation for a number of tactics. An inclusive reference at the right care and dealing with of endoscopes and instrumentation offers step by step info on numerous endoscopic approaches, highlighting sufferer education, wanted apparatus, anesthesia, post-procedure care, and issues bargains various colour pictures to assist determine gear and supply a visible advisor to approaches contains particular technician suggestions during the textual content
Necropsy consultant for canine, Cats, and Small Mammals is an entire, useful source for appearing necropsies on canines, cats, rabbits, rodents, and ferrets within the veterinary clinic, animal protect, study laboratory, or within the box. presents useful suggestions on all points of acting an necropsy on canine, cats, and small mammals and examining the consequences provides greater than two hundred full-color pictures to illustrate options and findings bargains step by step directions for the necropsy procedure and gathering samples contains an anatomy evaluation, dialogue of dissection concepts, and record of universal artifacts and autopsy adjustments for every organ procedure helps veterinarians in appearing a necropsy in any environment, together with animal shelters, veterinary clinics, learn laboratories, and within the box
- Manual of Equine Lameness
- Monitoring and Intervention for the Critically Ill Small Animal: The Rule of 20
- Endocrinology, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Perioperative Care, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Veterinary Entomology: Livestock and Companion Animals
Additional info for Canine and Feline Nutrition - E-Book: A Resource for Companion Animal Professionals
Canine and Feline Nutrition - E-Book: A Resource for Companion Animal Professionals by Linda P. Case,Leighann Daristotle,Michael G. Hayek,Melody Foess Raasch