By Harold Schobert
Read Online or Download Chemistry of Fossil Fuels and Biofuels (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering) PDF
Best nature & ecology books
Freunden der Natur, der visible und der Meere eröffnet dieses Buch einen Einblick in die oft mikroskopisch kleine Welt des Planktons. Zahlreiche Zeichnungen und Farbtafeln geben einen Eindruck von der Schönheit und Formenvielfalt vieler Plankter. Beispiele aus vielen Gewässern der Erde zeigen, welch wichtige Rolle das Plankton in der Nahrungskette spielt und wie es die Stoffkreisläufe im Wasser und sogar die Atmosphäre beeinflußt.
Marine, coastal and wetland habitats are threatened, via exploitation, and in addition by way of weather switch, as ocean currents swap direction, sea degrees upward thrust, and rainfall styles switch. This e-book gathers papers at the biodiversity conservation of those more and more threatened habitats. The papers supply a image of the issues they face, and provide a variety of examples which render this quantity worthy to educators in marine, freshwater and wetlands ecology, conservation and ecological recovery.
Ocean Biogeochemical Dynamics presents a vast theoretical framework upon which graduate scholars and upper-level undergraduates can formulate an knowing of the approaches that regulate the suggest focus and distribution of biologically applied parts and compounds within the ocean. even though it really is written as a textbook, it's going to even be of curiosity to extra complex scientists as a wide-ranging synthesis of our current knowing of ocean biogeochemical tactics.
This research offers real information compiled from box experiments and investigations, and offers some degree of reference for any destiny alterations linked to anthropogenic task in semiarid ecosystems. 3 years of continuing and rigorous empirical learn on biodiversity (from phytoplankton to better crops and from zooplankton to raised animals – all natural world) in India’s semiarid quarter have culminated during this paintings.
- The Volta River Basin: Water for Food, Economic Growth and Environment (Earthscan Series on Major River Basins of the World)
- The Genesis and Classification of Cold Soils
- Petrophysics: Theory and Practice of Measuring Reservoir Rock and Fluid Transport Properties
- Sustainable Transportation in Natural and Protected Areas (Routledge Studies in Transport, Environment and Development)
- Aquaculture, Resource Use, and the Environment
- Practical Guide to Geo-Engineering: With Equations, Tables, Graphs and Check Lists (Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering)
Additional info for Chemistry of Fossil Fuels and Biofuels (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
Chemistry of Fossil Fuels and Biofuels (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering) by Harold Schobert