By Francisco José Galindo-Rosales
Read or Download Complex Fluid-Flows in Microfluidics PDF
Best differential equations books
Extending and generalizing the result of rational equations, Dynamics of 3rd Order Rational distinction Equations with Open difficulties and Conjectures makes a speciality of the boundedness nature of strategies, the worldwide balance of equilibrium issues, the periodic personality of strategies, and the convergence to periodic strategies, together with their periodic trichotomies.
This examine monograph offers with a modeling conception of the procedure of Navier-Stokes-Fourier equations for a Newtonian fluid governing a compressible viscous and warmth carrying out flows. the most aim is threefold. First , to 'deconstruct' this Navier-Stokes-Fourier method so that it will unify the puzzle of many of the partial simplified approximate versions utilized in Newtonian Classical Fluid Dynamics and this, first aspect, have evidently a tough method and a vital pedagogic influence at the college schooling.
The e-book discusses non-stop and discrete platforms in systematic and sequential ways for all facets of nonlinear dynamics. the original function of the publication is its mathematical theories on move bifurcations, oscillatory options, symmetry research of nonlinear platforms and chaos thought. The logically established content material and sequential orientation supply readers with a world evaluate of the subject.
This e-book offers an creation to the topological class of tender structurally sturdy diffeomorphisms on closed orientable 2- and 3-manifolds. The topological category is among the major difficulties of the idea of dynamical structures and the implications awarded during this e-book are commonly for dynamical structures pleasant Smale's Axiom A.
- Analytical Solutions for Transport Processes: Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer (Mathematical Engineering)
- Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations: The Abel Symposium 2010: 7 (Abel Symposia)
- Ginzburg-Landau Vortices (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications)
- Asymptotic Stability of Steady Compressible Fluids (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Beginning Partial Differential Equations (Pure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts)
Additional info for Complex Fluid-Flows in Microfluidics
Complex Fluid-Flows in Microfluidics by Francisco José Galindo-Rosales