By Richard Ghez
Read Online or Download Diffusion Phenomena: Cases and Studies PDF
Best differential equations books
Extending and generalizing the result of rational equations, Dynamics of 3rd Order Rational distinction Equations with Open difficulties and Conjectures specializes in the boundedness nature of options, the worldwide balance of equilibrium issues, the periodic personality of ideas, and the convergence to periodic recommendations, together with their periodic trichotomies.
This examine monograph offers with a modeling conception of the approach of Navier-Stokes-Fourier equations for a Newtonian fluid governing a compressible viscous and warmth undertaking flows. the most aim is threefold. First , to 'deconstruct' this Navier-Stokes-Fourier procedure with a purpose to unify the puzzle of many of the partial simplified approximate types utilized in Newtonian Classical Fluid Dynamics and this, first side, have evidently a tough procedure and a crucial pedagogic impression at the college schooling.
The ebook discusses non-stop and discrete platforms in systematic and sequential techniques for all features of nonlinear dynamics. the original characteristic of the publication is its mathematical theories on circulation bifurcations, oscillatory ideas, symmetry research of nonlinear structures and chaos concept. The logically dependent content material and sequential orientation offer readers with an international evaluate of the subject.
This publication presents an creation to the topological category of delicate structurally sturdy diffeomorphisms on closed orientable 2- and 3-manifolds. The topological type is without doubt one of the major difficulties of the speculation of dynamical structures and the implications provided during this ebook are in general for dynamical platforms pleasing Smale's Axiom A.
- Partielle Differentialgleichungen: Eine anwendungsorientierte Einführung (Springer-Lehrbuch Masterclass) (German Edition)
- Geometric Mechanics on Riemannian Manifolds: Applications to Partial Differential Equations (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
- Analysis and Geometry: MIMS-GGTM, Tunis, Tunisia, March 2014. In Honour of Mohammed Salah Baouendi (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Mathematical Modeling: Models, Analysis and Applications
- Singular Perturbations: Introduction to System Order Reduction Methods with Applications (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Extra resources for Diffusion Phenomena: Cases and Studies
Diffusion Phenomena: Cases and Studies by Richard Ghez