By Viacheslav Z. Grines,Timur V. Medvedev,Olga V. Pochinka
Read or Download Dynamical Systems on 2- and 3-Manifolds (Developments in Mathematics) PDF
Similar differential equations books
Extending and generalizing the result of rational equations, Dynamics of 3rd Order Rational distinction Equations with Open difficulties and Conjectures makes a speciality of the boundedness nature of strategies, the worldwide balance of equilibrium issues, the periodic personality of ideas, and the convergence to periodic strategies, together with their periodic trichotomies.
This study monograph offers with a modeling thought of the procedure of Navier-Stokes-Fourier equations for a Newtonian fluid governing a compressible viscous and warmth engaging in flows. the most aim is threefold. First , to 'deconstruct' this Navier-Stokes-Fourier process on the way to unify the puzzle of a few of the partial simplified approximate types utilized in Newtonian Classical Fluid Dynamics and this, first part, have evidently a hard procedure and a crucial pedagogic impression at the college schooling.
The ebook discusses non-stop and discrete structures in systematic and sequential ways for all elements of nonlinear dynamics. the original function of the ebook is its mathematical theories on move bifurcations, oscillatory ideas, symmetry research of nonlinear structures and chaos idea. The logically dependent content material and sequential orientation offer readers with a world evaluate of the subject.
This publication offers an creation to the topological type of gentle structurally strong diffeomorphisms on closed orientable 2- and 3-manifolds. The topological category is likely one of the major difficulties of the idea of dynamical platforms and the consequences offered during this publication are normally for dynamical platforms fulfilling Smale's Axiom A.
- Dynamical Systems Generated by Linear Maps
- Beginning Partial Differential Equations (Pure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts)
- Differential Forms on Singular Varieties: De Rham and Hodge Theory Simplified (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- Ordinary Differential Equations: Introduction and Qualitative Theory, Third Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- Chaotic Dynamics: Fractals, Tilings, and Substitutions (Cambridge Mathematical Textbooks)
- Advances in the Mathematical Sciences: Research from the 2015 Association for Women in Mathematics Symposium (Association for Women in Mathematics Series)
Additional resources for Dynamical Systems on 2- and 3-Manifolds (Developments in Mathematics)
Dynamical Systems on 2- and 3-Manifolds (Developments in Mathematics) by Viacheslav Z. Grines,Timur V. Medvedev,Olga V. Pochinka