By Oleg Kiselyov,Andy King
constitutes the court cases of the thirteenth foreign Symposium on Functional
and common sense Programming, FLOPS 2016, held in Kochi, Japan, in March 2016.
The 14 papers offered during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and selected
from 36 submissions. They hide the subsequent subject matters: useful and logic
programming; software transformation and re-writing; and extracting programs
from proofs in their correctness.
Read or Download Functional and Logic Programming: 13th International Symposium, FLOPS 2016, Kochi, Japan, March 4-6, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) PDF
Similar logic books
Includes the entire arithmetic that laptop scientists want to know in a single place.
Ist die Mathematik frei von Widersprüchen? Gibt es Wahrheiten jenseits des Beweisbaren? Ist es möglich, unser mathematisches Wissen in eine einzige Zahl hineinzucodieren? Die moderne mathematische Logik des zwanzigsten Jahrhunderts gibt verblüffende Antworten auf solche Fragen; Antworten, die die Mathematik in der gleichen Weise verändert haben wie die Einstein’sche Relativitätstheorie die Physik.
This ebook explores the various disciplinary and theoretical hyperlinks among language, linguistics, and arithmetic. It examines developments in linguistics, corresponding to structuralism, conceptual metaphor concept, and different proper theories, to express that language and arithmetic have the same constitution, yet differential capabilities, even supposing one with no the opposite wouldn't exist.
Edited below the auspices of the organization of good judgment, Language andInformation (FoLLI), this ebook constitutes the refereed complaints ofthe twentieth anniversary of the overseas convention on LogicalAspects of Computational Linguistics, LACL 2016, held in LORIA Nancy,France, in December 2016. the nineteen contributed papers, presentedtogether with four invited papers and six abstracts, have been carefullyreviewed and chosen from 38 submissions.
- Gödel '96: Logical Foundations of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics - Kurt Gödel's Legacy (Lecture Notes in Logic)
- Probing the Meaning of Quantum Mechanics :Physical, Philosophical and Logical Perspectives
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science 2015: 40th International Symposium, MFCS 2015, Milan, Italy, August 24-28, 2015, Proceedings, Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Scalable Uncertainty Management: 10th International Conference, SUM 2016, Nice, France, September 21-23, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Refinement in Z and Object-Z: Foundations and Advanced Applications (Formal Approaches to Computing and Information Technology (FACIT))
- Proofs of the Cantor-Bernstein Theorem: A Mathematical Excursion: 45 (Science Networks. Historical Studies)
Extra resources for Functional and Logic Programming: 13th International Symposium, FLOPS 2016, Kochi, Japan, March 4-6, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Functional and Logic Programming: 13th International Symposium, FLOPS 2016, Kochi, Japan, March 4-6, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) by Oleg Kiselyov,Andy King