By Erich Reiter,Heinz Gärtner
Read or Download Small States and Alliances PDF
Best international affairs books
The partnership among India and Taiwan is located in a digital maze of complicated political components. Given the center factor of contestation of Taiwan’s political prestige in global affairs and India’s adherence to the “One China” coverage, the connection is still a delicate one for either companions. lately, Taiwan has signed the Cross-Strait monetary Cooperation Framework contract (ECFA) with Mainland China.
Peter Beyer has been a valuable determine within the debate approximately faith and globalization for a few years, this quantity is a set of essays at the relation among faith and globalization with particular emphasis at the notion of faith, its smooth varieties and at the relation of faith to the country.
The United States in danger gathers unique essays via a unusual and bipartisan crew of writers and intellectuals to handle a question that concerns to americans of each political persuasion: what are many of the maximum hazards dealing with the US this present day? The solutions, which variety from dwindling political participation to emerging poverty, and faith to empire, upload as much as a important and well timed portrait of a specific second within the heritage of yankee principles.
The problem of Hegemony explains how foreign forces subtly impact overseas, fiscal, and safeguard rules of declining global powers. utilizing detail-rich case reports, this sweeping learn integrates household and systemic coverage to provide an explanation for those international locations' grand innovations. The e-book concludes with a dialogue of the consequences for the way forward for American overseas coverage.
- Absolute and relative gains in the American decision to release nuclear weapons over Hiroshima and Nagasaki: A Historical Case Study
- Latino/as in the World-system: Decolonization Struggles in the 21st Century U.S. Empire (Political Economy of the World-System Annuals)
- US Power in Latin America: Renewing Hegemony (Routledge Studies in US Foreign Policy)
- Non-Traditional Security Challenges in Asia: Approaches and Responses
- A World Recast: An American Moment in a Post-Western Order
- Soviet Foreign Policy, 1917-1991: A Retrospective (Cummings Center Series)
Extra resources for Small States and Alliances
Small States and Alliances by Erich Reiter,Heinz Gärtner